How do I get rid of termites?
- Are termite treatments safe?
- When is termite treatment necessary in Eastern and Central Virginia?
- Will termite treatment kill other bugs?
- Is termite treatment covered by insurance in Eastern and Central Virginia?
- How do I get rid of termites?
- How often should my home be treated for termites in Eastern and Central Virginia?
Do I have termites?
What do termites damage?
How can I prevent termites?
If administered by a trained termite control expert, termite treatments are completely safe for you, your family, and your pets. You can trust that professional treatments are safe.
As soon as termite activity is suspected or discovered, it is necessary to get termite treatment. It’s also important to get regular treatment for preventative measures.
Certain termite treatments, including liquid termiticides, can effectively kill off ants, roaches, beetles, and a number of other pests or insects in or around your home.
Homeowners’ insurance almost never covers the costs that are associated with termite treatment or prevention. A termite bond can help.
Depending on the type of termite treatment used, your professional termite exterminator will determine how often and when your Virginia property should be treated.
Termite Treatment in Virginia
Serving the Henrico and Richmond VA area since 1960