How Do I Get Rid of Termites?
In order to get rid of termites in an infestation, it’s crucial to enlist the help of a professional termite control company. Only an exterminator can administer the best termite treatments.
There are a lot of termite treatment options out there, so how do you know which is the best one? In general, liquid termite treatments (Termidor and Altriset) and bait stations (Sentricon) are considered the best options to get rid of termites.
Does DIY Termite Treatment Work?
Do You Have a Termite Problem? We Can Help.
Click the button below to leave your information & we'll be in touch in an hour or less.
Can I Get Rid of Termites Myself?
Sentricon, Termidor, and Altriset are three of the industry’s best termite treatments that are all considered to have high success rates of getting rid of termites.
- Benefits of Termidor & Altriset
- Liquid treatments are known to provide long-term protection from termites; some last up to 13 years.
- These treatments are low-odor, easily tracked by termites, and control other types of pests.
- Liquid treatments rarely need to be reapplied by your pest control company.
- Benefits of Sentricon
- The bait inside of these bait stations is highly attractive to termites and effectively draw the insects towards them.
- Sentricon is regularly monitored by a pest control expert, meaning your property will be regularly inspected for termites.
- The bait stations are placed discreetly around the perimeter of your home where they can not be easily seen or tampered with.
How to Get Rid of All Termites Inside Your Home
How Do I Get Rid of Termites? in Virginia
Serving the Henrico and Richmond VA area since 1960