Rodent Exterminator Services
Mice & Rat Extermination
Rodent Removal Process
- A thorough inspection to identify anything that is contributing to the rodent infestation.
- Discreet placement of non-toxic traps and monitoring stations for comprehensive rodent control and to monitor activity.
- Sealing of all entry points as a part of our rodent exclusion tactics.
- Creating a report to describe the mice extermination treatment and provide tips on preventing future infestations.
Need a Rodent Exterminator estimate?
We'll call you! Leave your information below.
Signs You Need a Mice Exterminator
Some of the rodent signs to look out for include:
- Gnaw marks
- Foul odors
- Strange noises in the walls
- Tracks or tunnels
Professional Mice & Rat Exterminators
If you have seen the signs of rats or mouse inside, it’s time to contact the mice exterminators at Loyal Termite & Pest Control. DIY or all-natural techniques may help prevent rats and mice at first, but are not a long-term rodent control solution.
For effective, fast, and long-lasting rodent control, call the rodent exterminators at Loyal today to learn more or set up an inspection!
Rodent Exterminator in Virginia
Henrico VA | Richmond VA