Rodent Exterminator Services
Mice & Rat Extermination
Rodent Removal Process
- A thorough inspection to identify anything that is contributing to the rodent infestation.
- Discreet placement of non-toxic traps and monitoring stations for comprehensive rodent control and to monitor activity.
- Sealing of all entry points as a part of our rodent exclusion tactics.
- Creating a report to describe the mice extermination treatment and provide tips on preventing future infestations.
Need a Rodent Exterminator estimate?
We'll call you! Leave your information below.
Signs You Need a Mice Exterminator
Some of the rodent signs to look out for include:
- Gnaw marks
- Foul odors
- Strange noises in the walls
- Tracks or tunnels
Professional Mice & Rat Exterminators
If you have seen the signs of rats or mouse inside, it’s time to contact the mice exterminators at Loyal Termite & Pest Control. DIY or all-natural techniques may help prevent rats and mice at first, but are not a long-term rodent control solution.
For effective, fast, and long-lasting rodent control, call the rodent exterminators at Loyal today to learn more or set up an inspection!
Rodent Exterminator in Virginia
Serving the Henrico and Richmond VA area since 1960