Ant Pest Control Services
Ants are one of the most common pest infestations throughout the nation. If you’re a property owner, chances are you’ve had to deal with ant problems in the past.
Ant problems can be never-ending, which is why it’s important to use a professional ant exterminator such as Loyal Termite & Pest Control.
The Importance of Ant Extermination
Signs You Need Ant Removal
- If you see groups of ants in your property, you likely have a colony already. Ant colonies can be huge, ranging in the thousands or hundreds of thousands.
- Ant trails look like small dark stains on the ground or floor that lead away from your home or another food source. This is a major sign of an infestation.
- If anthills have formed around your property, you have an ant problem that needs to be controlled by an ant exterminator.
Need a pest control estimate?
We'll call you! Leave your information below.
Our Ant Removal Process
Effective ant removal is tougher than you think. Loyal’s ant control process includes the following steps:
- A thorough property inspection to identify the source of the ant infestation as well as the species of ant
- Placement or application of ant control products and insecticides
- Sealing entry points and controlling sources of the ant infestation
- Creating a detailed ant removal report describing the treatment
- Providing ant control and prevention tips to avoid future infestations
Ant Extermination You Can Trust
Without the help of a professional ant extermination, getting rid of ants can be very difficult. At-home or DIY ant control will simply not work. With more than 50 years of ant pest control experience, the team at Loyal Termite & Pest Control can be trusted to use the industry’s best ant removal methods.
When it comes to effective ant control for your home or business, it’s crucial to call the ant exterminators at Loyal.
Ant Exterminators, Control & Removal in Virginia
Serving the Henrico and Richmond VA area since 1960