Serving Henrico | Richmond | Ashland
Spider Removal Services
Do You Need a Spider Exterminator?
Our Spider Removal Process
- Conduct a full property inspection including the yard, attached and detached structures, driveway, and home
- Identify the type of spider or spiders in the property
- Remove webs from around and inside your home
- Seal small entry points if they are contributing to the spider infestation
- Apply spider removal products in areas with activity
- Place sticky traps on the interior to monitor activity
- Provide a full spider removal report describing the pest removal treatment and how you can implement spider pest control to prevent future infestations
Need a pest control estimate?
Frequently Asked Questions
- An already established pest infestation
- Excess clutter or unclean areas
- Hidden areas with unnoticed moisture buildup
- Yard waste that has been left out or close to the house
Spiders lay hundreds of eggs into woven silk pouches called egg sacs. They are usually around the size of the body of the spider that laid them and are often white in color, but this varies by species. If you find an egg sac, get rid of it quickly before your house is teeming with hundreds of baby spiders.
Industry-Leading Spider Pest Control
Here at Loyal Termite & Pest Control, our spider exterminators focus on controlling active infestations as well as preventing them in the first place. Our goal is to keep your property free of spiders and pests all year long, which is why we offer our Gold Shield Protection Plan to protect you year-round.
For spider removal you can trust, give the spider exterminators at Loyal Termite & Pest Control a call today!
Spider Exterminators, Control & Removal in Virginia
Serving the Henrico and Richmond VA area since 1960