Spider Removal Services
Do You Need a Spider Exterminator?
Our Spider Removal Process
- Conduct a full property inspection including the yard, attached and detached structures, driveway, and home
- Identify the type of spider or spiders in the property
- Remove webs from around and inside your home
- Seal small entry points if they are contributing to the spider infestation
- Apply spider removal products in areas with activity
- Place sticky traps on the interior to monitor activity
- Provide a full spider removal report describing the pest removal treatment and how you can implement spider pest control to prevent future infestations
Need a Spider Exterminators, Control & Removal estimate?
We'll call you! Leave your information below.
Are Spiders in Virginia Dangerous?
Most types of spiders are harmless, but central Virginia is home to two in particular that are dangerous: the black widow and the brown recluse. Although rare, a bite from either of these could result in dangerous side effects if not treated by a medical professional. For that reason, it’s important to call for spider removal if you notice black widows or brown recluses in or near your home or business!
Industry-Leading Spider Pest Control
Here at Loyal Termite & Pest Control, our spider extermination is focused on controlling active infestations as well as preventing them in the first place. Our goal is to keep your property free of spiders and pests all year long, which is why we offer our Gold Shield Protection Plan to protect you year-round.
For spider removal you can trust, give the spider exterminators at Loyal Termite & Pest Control a call today!
Spider Exterminators, Control & Removal in Virginia
Serving the Henrico and Richmond VA area since 1960