One or two spiders inside your property is no cause for concern. So how do you know when it’s time to call in a professional? When excess amounts of webs or spiders are seen indoors—or when you’ve spotted a brown recluse or black widow—it’s time to call a professional spider exterminator. Dealing with dangerous spiders on your own can be dangerous.
The spider extermination team at Loyal Termite & Pest Control can not only control active infestations in your home but prevent future ones from occurring with our focus on IPM practices.
Need a pest control estimate?
We'll call you! Leave your information below.
Spider Extermination Process
At Loyal, our spider exterminators focus on preventing problems before they begin! When you enlist our help for controlling or preventing spiders in your property, we will thoroughly inspect your property before implementing a customized treatment plan.
Our spider control process includes the following steps:
- Conduct a full property inspection that includes your yard, attached & detached structures, driveway, and home.
- Identify the types of spiders you are dealing with.
- Treat spider nests outside your foundation.
- Remove webs from both inside and outside your home.
- Seal small cracks or entry points that may be contributing to the infestation.
- Discreetly apply treatments or products in spider-frequented areas.
- Place sticky traps on the interior to monitor spider activity.
- Create a detailed report describing the treatment and how you can protect your home from further infestations.
Fast & Effective Spider Exterminators
Even though most spiders are harmless, a growing number of them inside your property warrants a call to a professional spider exterminator. The team at Loyal Termite & Pest Control offers the best spider prevention, control, and extermination solutions. In addition, our IPM practices ensure you don’t have to deal with spiders to begin with. For more information, give our team a call today!Back to Spider Exterminator
When to Call a Spider Exterminator in Virginia
Serving the Henrico and Richmond VA area since 1960