Are Termite Treatments Safe?
Termite treatments are completely safe for you and your family when they are applied or administered by a professional pest control expert.
There are a number of available termite treatments. In general, if a professional exterminator is assisting, you can rest easy that the treatment is completely safe. Trying to treat termites on your own can be harmful, making it important to make sure you are getting the industry’s best treatment options.
Does Termite Treatment Work?
Do You Have a Termite Problem? We Can Help.
Click the button below to leave your information & we'll be in touch in an hour or less.
The Best and Most Safe Termite Treatments in Virginia
- Termite Bait Stations
- Bait stations are installed in the ground around your home. The scientifically engineered bait begins working to kill any active colonies.
- The active ingredient in this engineered bait, which is nearly ten times more attractive to termites than wood, works to prevent termites from maturing. When the termites are unable to molt, they will die.
- Ongoing service and inspections by a professional will ensure the bait system continues to work month after month and year after year.
- Liquid Termite Treatments
- As soon as a termite ingests or touches a termiticide, it becomes a carrier, transferring the treatment to other termites it contacts.
- These termites in turn become secondary carriers, behaving normally while they transfer the treatment to other termites they contact and spread it like a virus throughout the colony.
- This unique, spiraling process is called the “transfer effect,” and it helps deliver devastating results to termites in order to maximize the protection of your home.
Which Termite Treatment is the Safest?
Are Termite Treatments Safe? in Virginia
Serving the Henrico and Richmond VA area since 1960