Call today for a free quote!
How can I prevent termites?
- How often should I get my home inspected for termites in Eastern and Central Virginia?
- How can I prevent termites naturally?
- How do you prevent termites when building a new home in Eastern and Central Virginia?
- What are the costs of termite prevention in Eastern and Central Virginia?
- Lawn & garden termite prevention
- How do you prevent termites from spreading in Eastern and Central Virginia?
Do I have termites?
What do termites damage?
How do I get rid of termites?
To stay safe from termites, it’s important to get inspections once a year from a professional termite exterminator. They can pinpoint early signs of termites in your Virginia property.
Orange oil and diatomaceous earth are two popular all-natural termite prevention methods. They can help repel termites but will not control an active infestation.
There are several ways builders can help prevent termites in new homes or buildings, including treating the soil, limiting wood contact with soil, and using treated lumber or other materials.
Termite prevention costs, including the cost of regular termite inspections, are an important price to pay to keep termites away from your property. It is always less than the cost of an infestation!
Removing decaying wood, making repairs on your deck, and keeping stacks of lumber away from your home are three of the many ways to prevent termites in your lawn & garden.
As soon as you spot the signs of termites, it’s important to contact your local termite exterminator to keep the infestation from spreading further in your home.
Termite Prevention in Virginia
Serving the Henrico and Richmond VA area since 1960