Call today for a free quote!
What do termites damage?
- How much damage can termites cause in Eastern and Central Virginia?
- What does termite damage look like?
- How much does termite damage cost to repair in Eastern and Central Virginia?
- How do I get a WDI report in Eastern and Central Virginia?
- What do termites damage?
- Buying a home with termite damage in Eastern and Central Virginia
- How do you fix termite damage?
Do I have termites?
How do I get rid of termites?
How can I prevent termites?
Termites cause an estimated 5 billion dollars in damages nationwide each year. A termite colony that has been infesting for more than a couple years will start to cause significant damage.
Hollowed-out wood, broken flooring, sagging ceilings, peeling paint, and damaged support beams are all a few of the ways termite damage begins to show in your property.
Structural damage from termites can set back a property owner up to $3,000 after an infestation. Minor damages typically cost a couple hundred dollars to repair.
A professional pest control company can conduct a WDI inspection on a property in the buying or selling stage. This determines the presence of wood-destroying insects, including termites.
Anything that contains cellulose is prone to termite damage. This includes support beams, flooring, posts, wall studs, piles of lumber, fallen logs, decks, outdoor furniture, and other items.
As long as proper precautions are taken, it is completely safe to purchase a home that has a history of termites. A WDI report can help look into the history of termite problems.
Termite Damage in Virginia
Serving the Henrico and Richmond VA area since 1960