Pest Control: 10 Benefits of Hiring a Professional Pest Control Company
I have learned a great deal about the science of pest control and pest management, both; while in Termite Detection School and since, while doing my day to day activities as a K-9 Termite Detective here with Loyal Termite and Pest Control. I know that pest control practices use to be a lot different; effective, but much more dangerous, where pests were doused with chemicals and pesticides. This practice was very harmful to the surrounding environment, and the local inhabitants both human and pets.
Today, I’m happy to bark; Pest Control professionals will assess the magnitude of the infestation and from there create a plan to effectively yet safely remove the pests. That is what we do here at Loyal. Because we are Quality Pro certified, we are committed to only do what is required to take care of the problem using the safest materials available in the market today.
If you should encounter a pest control problem; rather than trying to control the infestation yourself, here is a list of benefits when hiring a professional pest control company (Loyal) for you to consider:
- Less pesticide use. A professional will only use toxins and pesticides as a last resort; this is generally not necessary. Unfortunately, some do it yourselfers (DIY) will inappropriately apply insecticides. This means that many who try to control their own pest issues are actually misapplying toxins and causing more damage.
- Less illness. With pest control, there are several ways to run into exposure to illness. You or your family could become ill from an insect bite, or by coming in contact with rodent droppings. The use of pesticides could harm your health, the health of a family member, or a pet. A professional will take care of your problem in a safe an effective manner.
- Less Cleaning. When you have a pest control issue, you are dealing with the living pests, as well as, the dead bugs, rodents, and droppings, etc. A local pest management company will tackle all aspects of pest termination, including the prevention of pest-related debris.
- Less itching and scratching. Many pests will bite the inhabitants of homes or buildings they invade. Bed bugs, fleas, spiders, mosquitoes, and others; can give bites that leave you scratching and uncomfortable for days. Having a local company take care of the situation will set your mind and skin at ease.
- Better sleep. When you have a pest problem, your imagination may get the best of you and you may begin to think the pests are crawling all over you while you sleep. A pest professional will not only take care of the problem but perhaps even help promote better sleep for you as the pests have been removed.
- Save Money. Some pests, like bed bugs, are extremely resistant to some pesticides. Instead of spending your money on expensive and dangerous chemicals that may do more harm than good; a professional knows the safest, most effective methods to eliminate pests that seem unstoppable.
- Keep your home or building safe. Pests will do things like burrow, gnaw, and chew through the wood that contributes to the structure or building of your home. A local pest control company will prevent the situation from becoming more dangerous by taking care of the problem quickly, efficiently, and safely.
- More time for you. A DIY approach to pest control management can be frustrating and time-consuming. Instead of spending a lot of time, money, and effort on attempts that could very well fail, leave the hard work to a professional and hire a local service (Loyal).
- Become a more educated consumer. In order to prevent future pest invasions, it’s important to learn about their behavior, habits, the places they hide in your home, how they got into your home, etc. A quality local company (Loyal) will provide you with that information along with their services.
- Peace of Mind. Not only do you not have to worry about creepy critters scampering around your home, but by using pest control techniques that use less toxic materials, a local pest control company will ease your worries about your children, pets, and other family members being exposed to harmful materials.
If you have any questions, Who ya’ gonna’ call? Call Loyal!! One more time for the “dog-blog” writer, Who ya’ gonna’ call? Call Loyal!! Thanks for joining me. I’ll bark at you again next week, Ruff! Ruff!